Shocks & Strut Services In Plano, McKinney, Richardson, Allen, Dallas, TX
Improve Vehicle Handling – Marlow Automotive
When your vehicle’s shocks or struts start to go bad, you will begin to feel reduced handling as well as what the call tire bounce. This is when you go over a bump yet your vehicle continues to bounce a few times before coming to rest in it’s normal riding position.
It typically start to wear out around 60,000 miles on most vehicles but it’s always best to get them checked before doing any repairs.
REPAIR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Replace worn/damaged shocks & struts
- Inspect mounting bushings/plates/hardware
- Replace those pieces if needed at additional charge
Due to the fact that they wear out slowly over an extended period of time, it often is not obvious that the performance have diminished. As a result, worn shocks or struts may allow the following:
- Excessive tire bounce
- Poor tire-to-road contact
- Reduced suspension control
- Premature tire wear & increased wear on other suspension components
- Reduced handling & braking performance
- Noise & suspension vibration